Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another week zoomed past and the weekends are FINALLY here!

Typing on my laptop keyboard feels so weird, the keys feel so light and fake, as compared to the dua-leng-gong one at office.
I used to love to nua at home, but now I somehow cannot stand it.
Staying at home on friday nights and the weekends equals to wasting precious time.
BUT there's nowhere for me to go, I dont really shop unless I have things to get.
sighhhhh.

Thought of alot of things when I was doing nothing but softening on the sofa or my bed.
Realised I haven't met many of my friends for a long long long long time.
Have been wanting to meet up but our schedules are always clashing.
sighhhhh.

I haven't got enough clothes to wear to work.
But looking at my size, there are lots of clothes that I shouldn't (or rather don't dare to) wear.
Clothes these days aren't cheap either, cheap ones have prints that scares people, expensive ones not worth for $$ when you look at the quality.
So I guess I will wear my normal tee+jeans to work everyday lor.
That makes me look like some attachment student.
sighhhhh.

compared to my sister, I HAVE NO LIFE.
sighhhhh.

too much to sighhhhh about, but there's ONE THING that makes me excited.
BINTAN TRIP!
whoohoohoohoohoohoo.
the weather pls pls pls pls pls be good when we are there.
the date pls pls pls pls pls hurry come.
everyone pls pls pls pls pls pray extra hard for good weather and good time.
:D